Get an after school power up with these power cups from Annabel Karmel, created exclusively for BerryWorld
These Berry Power Cups are packed with natural flavour and nutritional punch. Blueberries may be tiny but they’ve rightfully earned themselves their superfood title. They’re a good source of Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Manganese, and antioxidants.
And blueberries really do lift your mood! They help the brain to release ‘the feel-good’ hormone dopamine – the ideal boost for the post-school lull.
How to make Blueberry Power Cups
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Add the sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Add the granola and stir to coat.
- Spoon into 12 silicone muffin cases in a muffin tin. Press into the bases.
- Mix the yoghurt and honey together in a bowl and spoon on top of the bases.
- Add the blueberries and push gently into the yoghurt.
- Freeze for 6 hours until frozen (it’s easiest to do this overnight).