Perfect for kids at Christmas time. This cranberry mocktail is fun for all the family topped with a floating Rudolph and guaranteed to get a round of Santa-plause.
- Heat the cranberries, water and sugar over low heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Once cool strain the syrup through a sieve.
- To prepare the Rudolph heads insert two cloves as eyes, two rosemary sprigs as antlers and use half a cocktail stick to fix a cranberry nose.
- Add two tablespoons of syrup, extra crushed rosemary and ice in each glass - pour over the elderflower presse.
- Place Rudolph in glass to decorate.