Looking for a healthy after school snack or after dinner dessert? Then look no further as there's no FOMO with our FroYo
- Line a baking tray with grease-proof paper.
- Roughly chop the pistachios.
- Spread the yoghurt thinly, about 1cm thick, on the grease-proof paper. Sprinkle the pistachios and strawberries evenly over the yoghurt.
- Freeze uncovered overnight.
- Remove from the baking sheet once frozen.
- Break into small pieces and serve immediately as it defrosts quickly.
- Store extra pieces in a freezer.