These healthy raspberry snacks are great for the the family to enjoy. The recipe is dairy free, vegan and free from refined sugar. As long as you have a food processor you will find this recipe really simple and it's perfect for a hot summer's day as you don't even need to turn the oven on.
- Put the dry ingredients into the food processor and pulse until you have a fine powder.
- Add the raspberries and vanilla extract and continue pulsing until well combined.
- Scrape everything out into a 20 cm square cake tin lined with grease-proof paper.
- Freeze for an hour to allow to set.
- Remove from the freezer, cut into squares or bars, and store in the fridge.
- Serve and enjoy!