These delicious breakfast treats are made in an instant and will fill the house with the smell of lovely fresh baking. Pull open a croissant and it will reveal its oozing creamy blueberry centre, perfect for a treat any time of day.
- Pre heat oven 200c/180c fan/Gas 6.
- Follow the instructions on the pack and separate the dough into triangles. Mix together the cream cheese, lemon zest and sugar, divide between the croissants placing at the small side end. Top with the blueberries and roll to form crescents. Place on a lightly greased baking tray approximately 5 cm apart.
- Bake for 10-15 mins until risen and golden brown.
- Serve fresh and warm from the oven, taking care as the blueberry filling is hot.
- Cook’s tip: Try making blueberry and chocolate croissants by replacing the cream cheese, lemon zest and sugar with chocolate spread such as Nutella™.