Perfect for a mid-week supper or a special occasion this easy and quick to make supper is both tasty and healthy, the spiciness of the harissa complementing the sweet and juicy blueberries.
- Mix together the harissa and yoghurt, coat the lamb chops and leave to marinate for at least an hour, or overnight if time allows.
- Place the couscous into a large pan, add the hot stock and olive oil, stir and cover with cling film, leave for 5 minutes then fluff up with a fork.
- Add the blueberries, spring onions, lemon juice and most of the toasted almonds and mint. Season to taste.
- Griddle the marinated lamb chops for approximately 4-5 minutes each side until just cooked through.
- Serve on a bed of the warm couscous with the remaining toasted almonds and mint sprinkled over. Serve with a green salad.
Cook’s tip: The Lamb can be replaced with either salmon or griddled halloumi cheese for a non meat or vegetarian version.