This delicious salad is perfect for lunch on a sunny day, easy and quick to make it is also ideal for packed lunches or picnics.
- Mix together the harissa, yoghurt and juice of 1⁄2 lemon, coat the salmon and leave to marinate for an hour or overnight if time allows.
- Place the couscous in a large bowl, pour over the hot stock and olive oil, cover with cling film and leave for 5 mins then fluff up with a fork.
- Add the blueberries, spring onions, juice of 1⁄2 lemon and most of the mint and toasted almonds, season to taste and cool.
- Griddle the salmon for approx 7-10 mins each side until piping hot and cooked through, cool and cut into bite sized slices.
- Mix together with the couscous and place in a serving bowl, sprinkle with the remaining mint and almonds, serve with a salad of green leaves.