A great light but summery pudding. These Pimm’s jellies are delicious, the berries give the jelly a fruity twist.
- Pour the Pimm’s into the lemonade and put ¾ of the liquid in a bowl and soak the gelatine leaves.
- Put the remaining liquid into a small pan and heat to a simmer. Remove from the heat, squeeze the excess liquid from the soft gelatine and drop it into the hot mixture. Whisk vigorously until the gelatine has dissolved.
- Pour the gelatine liquid into the bowl and stir well. Refrigerate for 2 hours until it starts to thicken then stir in the fruit.
- Pour the semi set jelly into 4 bowls or glasses and return to the fridge for 3-4 hours until set.
- Serve with softly whipped double cream and decorate with a thin slice of cucumber.