Looking for spooky ideas for your Halloween party? This dessert may look gruesome, but the eyeballs are all sweet fruity bites.
- Drain the lychees.
- Gently push 1 or 2 blueberries into each lychee.
- Divide the blueberry-lychee eyeballs between your serving glasses.
- Cut the jelly into cubes and place the cubes in a microwaveable jug, add 100ml water and heat for approx. 1 minute (based on a 750 Watt oven).
- Stir until completely dissolved and then make the jelly mix up to 570ml (1pt) with cold water.
- Pour the jelly mixture into the serving glasses over the blueberry-lychee eyeballs and refrigerate to set.